1. We provide information on bestonlinetherapy.com, not advice – not financial, not legal nor medical.
2. We do not provide online therapy services. We only review companies who offer such functionality.
3. At bestonlinetherapy.com we do not deal with individual customers. We will not reply to any individual inquiries.
4. Bestonlinetherapy.com is not regulated by anyone; we are an independent site providing independent guidance.
5. We do not hold any customer data, with the exception of Web Cookies. We only use Google Analytics web cookies to track our traffic. We do not store anyone’s information individually.
6. Best Online Therapy (bestonlinetherapy.com) is commercially affiliated with some of the companies reviewed in it and recommended by it. That means we get compensation for customer referrals (but does not mean that the reader would pay any more for the service).
7. Make your own due diligence before making decision upon reading the information provided on this website.